We are so grateful for all of the community partners who generously help support our school. We encourage you to show you them support, especially when it benefits Irvington Elementary!
Thank you to each of our 2022-2023 school year restaurant night partners for your generous donations to Irvington School!
Every time you shop at Fred Meyer and use your rewards card, Irvington PTA will automatically get a contribution from Fred Meyer. You will still receive all your earned Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates!
How to link your Fred Meyer rewards card to Irvington School PTA:
- Visit https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/
- Search for Irvington School PTA as the non profit organization you wish to support.
- Click next to the Irvington School PTA, then press Enroll
How to earn cash with the products you already buy to help our school get the supplies it needs:
1. Download the Box Tops app on your phone and follow instructions on how to set up an account and sign up to support our school. Look for Irvington Elementary School, School ID# 417768.
2. Then, just shop as you normally would.
3. Use the app to snap a photo of your receipt within 14 days of purchase. It’ll automatically identify any Box Tops participating products and you’ll give back to our school with each product you buy.
If you shop online, you can earn with your digital or email receipt, too. See how to submit those receipts at BTFE.com/digitalreceipts.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refilling your Starbucks card? Buy it with RaiseRight! Doing a Home Depot run? There’s a card for that! Got a lucky ticket to the Columbia Employee Store? Buy a gift card as you wait in line to check out!
We are using RaiseRight, a national SCRIP program, which allows you to individually purchase gift cards from over 750 vendors and a percentage of the gift card is then donated by the vendor to our PTA. You can order e-cards (recommended – these can be used from a wallet on the app on your phone for immediate use), or have physical cards from select vendors sent to your home (for a small shipping fee). The cost of the card to you is the same (with a $0.15 transaction fee for a debit transaction), but a percentage (up to 18%!) of the amount of the card is donated to the PTA. Please do not select the option to have physical cards sent to the school or to the program manager (we will not be able to distribute your cards to you during summer and school breaks and the PTA incurs a $9 shipping fee for each order).
What you need to do:
(1) Create an account on the RaiseRight app or at raiseright.com using the Irvington Elementary PTA organization code: NRCDCZLE6ZUA.
(2) Start buying gift cards at face value to support our school.
Check it out! If you have questions, contact Amy Dachtler at SCRIP@irvingtonschool.com.
Grab a Blue Bag!
Your cans and bottles eligible with refund value in Oregon can support our students! Pick up a Blue Bag (2nd & 4th Fridays at morning drop-off on blacktop near the school building), fill it up and drop it off at a participating BottleDrop location (bottledropcenters.com/locations). You can also donate money in your BottleDrop account–search “Irvington School PTA” at bottledropcenters.com/donate-nonprofits. Thank you!
The Irvington Green Team works with
parents and students to raise environmental
awareness and implement sustainability projects at Irvington School.
For questions about the Green Team, or to make Blue Bag arrangements, email email@example.com