Irvington school + SCRIP
SCRIP is a no-cost fundraiser for Irvington families and friends. Last year we raised over $11,000. Our goal for this year is $15,000. If your family used SCRIP to buy $400 of groceries each month (from Fred Meyer, Safeway, New Seasons, etc.) that would equal a $176 yearly profit for the school. If 85 families made that commitment, we would raise $15,000!
We are working to create an online order form, which would allow you to place your order right here. Until that time, you can download & print either one of the forms below to submit with a check:
On the back of the form, please indicate the following:
- Whether you want to pick up your order or have it delivered
- The address where your cards should be delivered
- The names of your children’s teachers
If you are interested in ordering SCRIP, but don’t want to hassle with paperwork, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- What you want to order (for example, $200 Fred Meyer)
- How you want to receive the cards (delivery or pick up)
- If you want delivery, what address we should deliver to
- How you will pay (you can submit a check or we can help you setup an electronic payment through your bank’s online bill pay system)
- If you want this to be a standing order, we will contact you each month before we place the order. All you have to do is drop a check in the SCRIP box in the office.